Collection and use of informationWe collect several different types of information for different purposes in order to provide you with and improve our service.
Types of data collected
Personal dataWhile using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information with which we can contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, city, postal code, country
- Cookies and usage data
Usage dataWe may also collect information about how to access and use the service (“Usage Data”). This usage information may include information such as your computer’s Internet protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service you visit, time and date of visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
Use of dataOrebić Tourist Board uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide care and support to customers
- To provide analysis or valuable information to improve the service
- To track service usage
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
Legal requirementsOrebić Tourist Board may disclose its personal information in good faith that such action is necessary in order to:
- In accordance with the legal obligation
- For the protection and defense of the rights or property of Orebić Tourist Board
- To prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of the Service user or the public
- For protection against legal liability
Data securityThe security of your data is important to us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service providersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“service providers”), provide a service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our service is being used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
Children privacyOur service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“children”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org